With so many used car dealerships in the area, you may be wondering which have the most reliable pre-owned and certified pre-owned vehicles. Here at Scott Lot, we’re proud to sell used cars to Allentown-area drivers, and our team is always happy to answer your questions.
Benefits of Buying Used
When you purchase a previously owned car, you get to enjoy some advantages you won’t get if you buy a new vehicle. For example, you’ll sidestep most of the rapid depreciation that typically occurs in the first few years an automobile is privately owned. A lower purchase price, the ability to step up to a higher model or trim, and reduced registration fees and insurance premiums are some of the other benefits that often come with used cars.
Benefits of Buying Certified Pre-Owned
Certified pre-owned (CPO) vehicles like the ones in our inventory share similar benefits found in regular used cars, plus more. While CPO programs vary by manufacturer, many of them have some benefits in common.
Here are some advantages that are commonly part of CPO programs:
- Comprehensive, multi-point inspections
- Factory-backed warranties
- Available extended warranties
- Zero-dollar or modestly priced deductibles
- Complimentary roadside assistance for a limited time
- Free vehicle inspection reports
- Complimentary trial period for subscription services or emergency services providers
- Trip interruption reimbursement
Shop with Scott Lot Today
Whether you want a standard pre-owned car or a CPO vehicle, we encourage you to shop with the dealerships that are part of our Allentown-area automotive group. Would you like even more information about used and CPO cars? Contact Scott Lot now!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.