If you’re shopping for an SUV, you’re probably looking at metrics like safety standards, performance, and gas mileage. But did you know that many recent models are also built for speed? Check out a fast SUV that checks all the boxes.
Fast SUV Models from Scott Lot
Here at Scott Lot, we pride ourselves on helping our clients find their perfect vehicle. So, we keep a range of fast SUVs on hand.
And although each SUV’s 0-60 time varies depending on year, make, and model, here are a few examples, in order of fastest 0-60 time:
- 2017 Cadillac XT5 Luxury SUV: 6.5 seconds
- 2018 Cadillac XT5 Luxury SUV: 7.1 seconds
- 2022 Mazda CX-5 S SUV: 7.2 seconds
- 2021 Mazda CX-30 2.5 S SUV: 7.6 seconds
- 2022 Chevrolet Equinox LT w/1LT SUV: Between 8.2 and 8.7 seconds, depending on trim and engine choices
- 2019 Chevrolet Equinox LS SUV: 9.2 seconds
This is just a small sample of our variety of fast SUVs. Come by our dealership to see everything we have to offer!
What is the average 0-60 time for SUVs?
On average, domestic and imported SUVs take between 7-10 seconds to reach 60 mph. Keep in mind that automakers make adjustments to their models just about every year, so the SUV with the fastest 0-60 time might change year-by-year.
What SUV models are available at Scott Lot?
Scott Lot has a wide variety of new and used cars for sale—including some great SUVs with impressive 0-60 time. From iconic domestic vehicles like the Jeep® Patriot to sleek imports like the Fiat 500X Easy SUV, we’ve got your next auto. So come by to check out our inventory!